Guests at Strand House hotel near Rye enjoys all of the following:
- Relaxed and peaceful environment
- Tudor House with historic features
- The historic town of Winchelsea's main hotel. Rye is close by and is another medieval town.
- 13 bedrooms each with its individual character
- Lounge and bar for guests, small sitting room for reading and a dining room
- Full Sussex breakfast. Afternoon tea, evening meals, packed lunches on request
- Woodland gardens with paths up into the town from our accommodation.
Rye is a great base for exploring Hastings or Battle, local houses and gardens, steam railways, walking, cycling and birdwatching
Rye hotel in a historic Tudor House
Calm, Dignified Retreat
Strand House provides a boutique hotel near Rye
, with a calm, dignified retreat from the stresses of modern living. We offer comfortable, elegant rooms and personal service in a historic house and with a love of food and cooking.
Mary and Hugh create the feel of a small intimate Country House Hotel. Luxury guest hotel Rye
only half a mile from the sea. Great food and wine with out leaving the house.